Not just a workspace
Coworking · Meeting Room · Staffed Reception
Join an awesome coworking community of motivated go-getters like you 🙌
Soaring energy costs and increased admin mean that an independent office is no longer rational for small businesses and freelancers.
Ditch the frustration of the daily commute, regain your time and concentrate on growing your business with our support.
A better way to create
- Our diverse member group can help with business challenges and generate opportunities.
- No minimum contracts on any of our plans. Cancel at any time before your next monthly billing.
Safe & Inclusive
- We welcome all backgrounds, interests and industries.
Tea & Coffee Included
- No more sipping cold drinks in coffee shops and packing up your laptop every time you need a bathroom break.
- Regular networking events hosted by members and industry experts.
- Meet your customers on site in our well provisioned meeting room.
- State of the art building access control and monitoring.
High Speed Internet
- Super fast internet access with built in redundancy.
Printing & Copying
- Included on Standard plans and above.
Call & Mail Handling
- Available as standard with Pro memberships and as an optional extra on all other plans.
At CO22 we believe in community. People work better when they can share and draw on the skills of others.
Whether it's collaborating on new ideas or enjoying informal activities after hours, a strong coworking group gets results.
Connect with others over shared interests and discover things you don't know you love...yet!
“I was starting to lose confidence in myself because I wasn’t going out to a work place. I have craved an office environment since I left my old work and this has given me all of it back.”Sarah Trood, Troody Scrumptious Handmade Homeware
No minimum contracts, switch anytime
Combine the benefits of a professional office with the flexibility of working close to home.
Additional seats £50 per month
Access any 2 days per week
Tea & coffee
Low volume printing & copying
All from Starter plus...
Additional seats £150 per month
Access any 5 days per week
Printing and copying (fair usage limits)
Need more flexibility?
When we say we're inclusive it's more than a marketing checkbox, it's part of our core values and we really mean it! Contact us about a tailor made plan.
Day passes are available if you're not ready for a full membership and thanks to some generous benefactors we also have a limited number of fully sponsored packages. Get in touch if you want to know more.
Join us on an ad-hoc basis for only £10*.
*Work space & internet access only. Meeting room hire, member only facilities and printing are available at additional cost.
How to find your new workspace
Located on Bedlington Front Street opposite St Cuthbert's Church
Free parking is available on Front Street East and in the large public car park between Aldi and the Law Courts.
More locations in Northumberland coming soon!